IF YOU ARE BEING BULLIED
- Tell someone – your parents, family, principal, teachers, religious leaders, or friends. Keep telling until someone stands up for you.
- If you’re getting cyber bullied, keep evidence. Cyber bullying is against the law.
- Call a hotline. Look at the footer of this website for numbers to call.
- Stay on the phone with friends, family, or a hotline. Talking it out will help.
- Remember that you are a wonderful person, and that this too shall pass.
- Be hopeful. Many states are instituting a zero-tolerance policy on bullying. If you are in one of those states, you can always go to the local School Board if your principal is not taking your complaints seriously.